1. Runduo Zhang, Ning Liu, Zhigang Lei, Biaohua Chen*, Selective transformation of various nitrogen-containing exhaust gases towards N2 over zeolite catalysts. Chem. Rev. 2016, 116, 3658-3721.
2. Zhongbin Zhuang, Stephen A. Giles, Jie Zheng, Glen R. Jenness, Stavros Caratzoulas, Dionisios G. Vlachos*, Yushan Yan*. Nickel supported on nitrogen-doped carbon nanotubes as hydrogen oxidation reaction catalyst in alkaline electrolyte. Nature Commun. 2016, 7, 10141.
3. Yuping Zhou, Yong Huang, Yunming Fang*, Tianwei Tan. Selective conversion of castor oil derived ricinoleic acid methyl ester into jet fuel. Green Chem. 2016.
4. Runduo Zhang,* Peixin Li, Ran Xiao, Ning Liu, Biaohua Chen, Insight into the mechanism of catalytic combustion of acrylonitrile over Cu-doped perovskites by an experimental and theoretical study. Appl. Catal. B, 2016, 196, 142-154.
5. Zhiming Liu*, Yunan Lu, Lei Yuan, Lingling Ma*, Lirong Zheng, Jing Zhang, Tiandou Hu, Selective catalytic reduction of NOx with H2 over WO3 promoted Pt/TiO2 catalyst. Appl. Catal. B, 2016, 188, 189-197.
6. Zhenyu Sun,* Madej, E., Genç, A., Muhler, M., Arbiol, J., Schuhmann, W., Ventosa, E.*. Demonstrating the steady performance of iron oxide composites over 2000 cycles at 4C for Li-ion batteries. Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 7348-7351.
7. Changyu Zhang, Runyu Wang, Longhuai Cheng, Bingjie Li, Zhen Xi*, Long Yi*, A redox-nucleophilic dual-reactable probe for highly selective and sensitive detection of H2S: Synthesis, spectra and bioimaging. Sci. Rep., 2016, 6.
8. Chao Wei, Runyu Wang, Changyu Zhang, Guoce Xu, Yanyan Li, Qiang-Zhe Zhang, Lu-Yuan Li, Long Yi*, Zhen Xi*, Dual-reactable fluorescent probes for highly selective and sensitive detection of biological H2S. Chemistry-An Asian Journal, 2016, 11, 1376-1381.
9. Zhiming Liu*, Hang Su, Biaohua Chen, Junhua Li*, Seong Ihl Woo, Activity enhancement of WO3 modified Fe2O3 catalyst for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx by NH3, Chem. Eng. J. 2016, 299, 255-262.
10. Zhiming Liu*, Yuxian Liu, Yuan Li, Hang Su, Lingling Ma*, WO3 promoted Mn-Zr mixed oxide catalyst for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3, Chem. Eng. J. 2016, 283, 1044-1050.